There are dozens upon dozens of furnace contractors in our area. While they all may seem the same on the surface, they aren’t. Whether it’s because they offer faster service, higher quality service or better prices, some HVAC contractors are just flat-out better than others. The problem is that it can be tough to differentiate between the good HVAC technicians and the bad! If you need furnace repairs in Cruz County, AZ, follow these tips to find the best contractor for the job:
- Get referrals: Your first step in tracking down a qualified HVAC technician should be asking your friends and family for referrals. After all, everyone who owns a home has a furnace, and that furnace has probably needed repairs at some point or another. See which contractor your friends used and ask if they’d hire that same company again to make repairs or perform maintenance on their unit. If they’d hire the contractor again and you can trust their judgment, pick up the phone and give the company a call. At Bustamante Refrigeration, we believe all of our satisfied customers would gladly hire us again to perform repairs or maintenance on their furnaces.
- Call references: Before hiring a contractor for furnace repairs in Cruz County, AZ, it’s a good idea to ask them for some references. Any reputable company should provide you with a list of former customers who you can call to learn more about their experience with the contractor. If the company hesitates at all to give you references, go ahead and cross them off your list of potential contractors. If you don’t have time to call references, check online reviews instead. Nowadays, every company has countless reviews from past customers on various websites. Choose the company with the best reviews and avoid any contractors with overwhelmingly negative feedback.
- Ask about experience: Performing furnace repairs and maintenance isn’t something anyone can just start doing one day and expect to get good results. Furnaces are complicated appliances, and it takes years of on-the-job experience to know how to do everything correctly and efficiently. Be sure you’re hiring contractors who have been around the block and know how to perform the types of services you require.
- Learn about their licenses: Dovetailing off the last point, an experienced and reputable contractor shouldn’t be operating without the proper licensing. Ask for confirmation that the contractors are licensed and certified before agreeing to hire them.
- Find out about guarantees: Does your HVAC contractor offer a guarantee for their repair job? Let’s hope so! All reputable contractors should offer some sort of guarantee or warranty for all work performed on your furnace. A guarantee shows that they stand by their work and they trust that their contractor is able to make all of the correct repairs to ensure your unit functions as it should.
If you’re looking for a company that checks all of the boxes above, look no further than Bustamante Refrigeration. If you need furnace repairs in Cruz County, AZ, give us a call today to learn more about our services and what we can offer you and your home.
Categorised in: Furnace Repairs
This post was written by Writer