Uh oh! It’s February and your furnace just stopped working, which means you and your family are freezing. You do a quick search online and call the first furnace contractors in Nogales, AZ that you see. After they arrive about two hours later than they said they would, they head down to your basement and announce that your furnace is “fixed,” and then hand you a bill that is about twice as much as you expected to pay. But at least your furnace is fixed, right? Then, a few days later, your furnace goes out again.
Don’t want until you’re in an emergency to find furnace contractors in Nogales, AZ that you can trust, or you might end up in a situation like this. Find a reliable contractor ahead of time so, when you do find yourself freezing in mid-February, you know who to call and can avoid being overcharged and underserved. Below are a few tips to help you get started on your search for the perfect furnace repair contractors:
- Ask for referrals: Friends and neighbors are a great place to start your search for a furnace repair contractor. Ask around to see which company other locals will recommend (and which to stay away from).
- Read the reviews: There are multiple resources for business ratings and reviews online. You can read reviews on Google, from the Better Business Bureau and Yelp, for starters.
- Check the website: Make sure the company has a website. A lack of a website is often a sign that this isn’t a professional business. If they do have a website, you can get a lot of useful information, like how long they’ve been in business, whether they’re part of any trade associations and maybe even find special offers.
- Check their hours and area of service: Even a great company will do you no good if they don’t come out where you live when you need them. Check to make sure the company you choose services the area where you live and offers 24/7 emergency services.
- Educate yourself: Get to know your furnace before there’s an issue. Know how often it should be maintained, familiarize yourself with troubleshooting points and get to know the layout of your system. Knowing these things will help ensure you are getting the best service possible from your furnace contractor.
- Get an estimate: Most furnace contractors in Nogales, AZ offer free estimates. You can call and get an idea of how much a repair will cost so you can compare prices between local furnace contractors.
- Licensed and insured: Finally, make sure that your contractor is licensed and insured. This will help protect you in case something goes wrong during your repair.
Don’t wait until you have an emergency to find a furnace contractor you can trust. Start looking now and save yourself a lot of headache later. If you’re looking for where to start, check out Bustamante Refrigeration. We’re confident that, if you ask around about us, you’ll be happy with what you find!
Categorised in: Furnace Contractors
This post was written by Writer