Throughout the time you live in your home, you’re going to need to replace quite a few appliances and systems. After all, there’s just so many times you can repair something before it’s time to go ahead and buy a new one. HVAC systems in Cruz County, AZ are no different. After a while, it just makes more sense to replace the unit rather than have it repaired. Keep reading to learn some of the signs that you need a new HVAC system:
- The system is old: With proper annual professional maintenance, an HVAC system can last for 15 to 20 years. But at the end of its lifespan, it most likely isn’t operating as efficiently as it once did. It may also break down more frequently and require increasingly expensive repairs. If you live in an older home, it may be time to give us a call and think about replacing your HVAC system.
- It has old parts: When your HVAC system breaks and needs new parts, you can usually have a technician replace the broken parts with refurbished ones. This is a good way to save some money, and the refurbished parts typically work just as well as new ones but cost a lot less. However, constantly replacing broken parts with older ones will catch up to your unit over time. If your unit is working with a ton of refurbished parts, consider replacing the whole thing.
- Important components are failing: Some components of your HVAC system are more important to its functionality than others—and as luck would have it, these components are typically the most expensive ones to repair. If your HVAC system’s primary motor, coils or compressor quit working, you need to have it repaired as soon as possible if you want to be comfortable in your home. Unfortunately, those repairs can cost hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. If that’s the case, consider buying a brand-new unit instead of shelling out that much for repairs.
- It was improperly installed: Your HVAC system might have needed replacement on day one if it was installed incorrectly! HVAC technicians are the only people that should be handling the installation of these units. These systems are not ideal projects with which to scratch a DIY itch. Give the experts a call for all installations, so you know your unit will be functioning the right way from the get-go.
- Compare costs: When all is said and done, the main thing you need to do is compare the cost of repairs to the cost of replacing your HVAC system. Get a quote for repairs—if they’re going to be more expensive or very comparable to the cost of buying a new system, just buy the new one! It’s that simple.
Give Bustamante Refrigeration a call today to speak with one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members about buying brand new HVAC systems in Cruz County, AZ. We guarantee we sell some of the best and most affordable systems on the market, and we can expertly install your new unit for you.
Categorised in: HVAC Systems
This post was written by Writer